Monday 14 May 2012

Scouting for style


Calling all fashionistas! Do you have a unique style that needs to be seen? Then I've got the perfect competition for you!


Super-cool new glasses label Scout are on the hunt to find a new fashionable face for their campaign. I know what you're thinking - oh no, not another model competition - but this one is different. The people are Scout aren't looking for a supermodel. You don't have to be 6ft, skinny or have perfect skin to win this prize. All you need is your own unique style! Here's what you could win:


I don't know about you, but as a glasses wearer myself a years supply of frames sounds pretty incredible to me! To enter, just tweet or email a photo of you in your favourite outfit to the good folks at Scout. Who knows - maybe I'll even give it a go!

Good luck!

Much love,

Frankie
Swell Vintage

x

0 comments: