Saturday 22 May 2010

Swell needs YOU!

I love East London - the view from my flat

Lovely, lovely readers of my humble blog - I need your help!

As you may already know, I am very happy and proud to live in East London (Dalston, to be precise). I have lived in this area for nearly a year now, and I absolutely love it. For every horror story you may hear about Dalston, Hackney and the surrounding areas, there are triple the amount of beautiful and charming areas that are worth visiting. If you've never been there before, I think you'd be pleasantly surprised.

So when Gumtree invited me to take part in a competition to help promote my community, needless to say I jumped at the chance. For my entry, I had to write my favourite things about Hackney. It was difficult to pick just five, as there are so many different things! To read my entry, just head on over to my Gumtree advert.

After you've read my advert, I'd be sincerely grateful if you could do me a HUGE favour. All you have to do is visit the Gumtree forum post about my advert and let me know what you think. The only teeny-tiny catch is that you need to register to post, but it only takes a couple of minutes (it's even quicker if you sign up using your Facebook account). The forum thread is right here.

If you do this huge favour and leave your email address in the comment over at Gumtree, I'll give you 15% off to spend at www.swell-vintage.com! Not only that, but you could also be in with a chance of winning a prize yourself - not bad, eh?

Thanks for reading, and thanks x2 if you leave a comment! It'll mean the world to me.

Much love,

Frankie
Swell Vintage

x

0 comments: