Sunday 17 January 2010

Swell launch

Good news, everyone!

The new and improved www.swell-vintage.com is now LIVE!


The new site now includes a fancy gallery and an official Swell Vintage web shop, which I will be updating regularly.

I've had some really great feedback on the site so far, but I'd love to hear what YOU think! What do you like/dislike? Do you have a favourite piece? What would you like to see more of? All comments are welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. You complete me.

Much love,

Frankie
Swell Vintage

x

1 comments:

Sheena said...

Good news, everyone!

The new and improved www.swell-vintage.com is now LIVE!


The new site now includes a fancy gallery and an official Swell Vintage web shop, which I will be updating regularly.

I've had some really great feedback on the site so far, but I'd love to hear what YOU think! What do you like/dislike? Do you have a favourite piece? What would you like to see more of? All comments are welcome!

Thanks for stopping by. You complete me.

Much love,

Frankie
Swell Vintage

x