Thursday 30 October 2008

Swell Trinkets

I've had some very good news this week! Very good, and very exciting. I'm not going to disclose too much at this stage, but here's a hint - Swell Vintage retail?? Needless to say, I have a lot of work to do!

I've been hunting for more lovely vintage parts this week, and have found some rather interesting bits and bobs that I can't wait to play with. My mannequin arrived yesterday, and she is beautiful! I have named her Edie, and she and I are going to make beautiful jewellery together!

In other news, have you seen Dr Horrible's Sing-a-long yet? I've got the episodes AND the soundtrack on my ipod, and I'm totally addicted:



If you watch this, I guarantee you'll love it. And if you don't...then what's wrong with you??

That's all for today!

Much love,

Frankie

x

0 comments: